The Prudential ISA documents from Link Financial Investments Limited
Access product and fund information as well as forms for the Prudential ISA on the Link Financial Investments Limited website.
Link Financial Investments Limited is responsible for all regulatory and legal aspects of the ISA and for providing customer services.
You'll be asked to agree to terms and conditions on the external website. Once you agree and continue, your document will download.
General product and fund information
New Prudential ISA application form
Applications for a new Prudential ISA should be made using the Prudential ISA Online Services unless the customer falls under one of the following categories;
- your client has a power of attorney
- your client has had a deputy appointed by the Court of Protection
- your client is setting up a new ISA by switching their LF Prudential OEIC investments held with Link Fund Solutions (see Servicing forms)
Use the following form for these cases;
To support customers in the current environment, the application form can be scanned and emailed to Link
If your client is setting up a new ISA by switching their LF Prudential OEIC investments with Link Fund Solutions, the form for this request can be found in the Servicing forms section below.
Any paper application form received by Link Financial Investments Limited where your client doesn’t fall under the above categories will be rejected and will have to be processed using the online service.
To support customers in the current environment, the forms available in this section can be scanned and emailed to Link
- Change of personal details form
NOTE: This form should only be used for Change of name. You can make the following updates using the online service
- change of registered address
- change of email address
- change of contact telephone number(s)
- change of bank details
- change of registered address
- Withdrawal request form
NOTE: If you and your client have agreed your client will request their withdrawal, or change an existing withdrawal instruction, direct with Link, they can use this form to make this request. They can scan and email the form to the email addresses shown above. Your client can also access this form via our customer website in the useful documents and forms section. If you’re processing the request on behalf of your client this should be done using the online service. This is the quickest and easiest way for you to process your client’s request.
Death processing – Additional Permitted Subscriptions
- PruFunds – Understanding the additional permitted subscription form
- LF ISA – APS additional subscription eligibility declaration
- LF ISA – APS transfer authority form
Death processing – Other
Key Investor Information Documents - Share Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Active 1 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Active 2 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Active 3 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Active 4 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Active 5 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Passive 1 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Passive 2 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Passive 3 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Passive 4 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Passive 5 Class R