The Prudential ISA documents from Link Financial Investments Limited
Access product and fund information as well as forms for the Prudential ISA on the Link Financial Investments Limited website.
Link Financial Investments Limited is responsible for all regulatory and legal aspects of the ISA and for providing customer services.
You'll be asked to agree to terms and conditions on the external website. Once you agree and continue, your document will download.
General product and fund information
New Prudential ISA application form
Applications for a new Prudential ISA should be made using the Prudential ISA Online Services unless the customer falls under one of the following categories;
- your client has a power of attorney
- your client has had a deputy appointed by the Court of Protection
- your client’s application includes a single contribution that is being gifted to them by a third party
- your client is currently living outside of the UK
- your client is setting up a new ISA by switching their LF Prudential OEIC investments held with Link Fund Solutions (see Servicing forms)
Use the following form for these cases;
Any paper application form received by Link Financial Investments Limited where your client doesn’t fall under the above categories will be rejected and will have to be processed using the online service.
- Change of personal details form
NOTE: Changes to your client’s email address and bank details should not be requested using this form. Use the online service to update these details.
- Withdrawal request form
Note: One-off withdrawals, setting up an edit an existing regular withdrawal can be done through the Prudential ISA Online Services and is the quickest way to ensure your client receives the withdrawal funds.
- Switch from an OEIC to an ISA form
- Switching form
Death processing – Additional Permitted Subscriptions
- PruFunds – Understanding the additional permitted subscription form
- LF ISA – APS additional subscription eligibility declaration
- LF ISA – APS transfer authority form
Death processing – Other
Key Investor Information Documents - Share Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Active 1 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Active 2 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Active 3 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Active 4 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Active 5 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Passive 1 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Passive 2 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Passive 3 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Passive 4 Class R
- LF Prudential Risk Managed Passive 5 Class R