Pep up your ISA planning
Check your answers
Test your knowledge
1. The market value of ISA funds at the end of 2019/2020 was?
a. £2.6 billion
b. £62 billion
c. £620 billion
2. Bob put £100,000 in a Loan Trust which grew to £150,000. The Inheritance Tax (IHT) on this money would be:
3. If a basic rate tax payer puts money in a pension and withdraws again within the basic rate tax band, the level of return generated by the pension tax system is:
4. Which of the following are required in all withdrawal strategies?
a. Cash flow modelling
b. Past performance check
c. Asset allocation review
5. Residential property is often seen as inflation hedge because?
a. Property always retains its value
b. It isn’t a good hedge
c. Rents often rise in line with inflation
Before collecting your certificate please take a moment to provide us feedback on this session, please email email@example.com
Complete the form below and we’ll email your CPD confirmation to you. Please use the email address that you would usually use when making contact with us.