The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect our views.
Given the disruption of the past few months, it’s understandable that many clients are thinking carefully about their financial situations and re-evaluating their key objectives. Clients may be considering issues such as:
- Whether they are still on the right track to retirement
- Whether their various tax wrappers are performing as expected or required
- Whether their investments are bouncing back from the big drop earlier in the year
- How long they have left to retirement, and whether there’s time to recover from the losses
- If it might be possible to reduce overall costs and still take advantage of an upturn in the market.